FAQ for students: How do I enroll in a course?
How to enroll in a course
- Open your browser and navigate to http://moodle.mhu.edu/
- Enter your Mars Hill username and password in the corresponding boxes in the upper right hand corner. NOTE: This is the same username/password combination you use to login to Mars Hill's email service.
- After a successful login, enter the course code (ENG111, MTH101, etc) in the 'Search courses' box at the top/middle of the main page.
- Click on the correct course/section in the search results**. There may be more than one course with the same name, so ensure that the section and instructor match the course you are taking
- After clicking on the course in question, one of two things will happen:
- If the course has an enrollment key (a one-time password supplied by your instructor), you will be taken to a screen where you can type this in. This password is case-sensitive, so make sure you type it directly as specified by the course instructor.
- If the course has no enrollment key, the next screen will ask you if you are sure you'd like to enroll in this course.
**If your course doesn't appear in the list, please email your instructor to inquire about its availability.
Last modified: Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:21 PM