- Navigate to your work-study/departmental/bi-weekly course, as you would normally to log worked hours.
- Click 'Timesheets' in the TimeTracker block
- Select the date range for which you are submitting work units
- Click 'Submit official timesheets'.**
- Verify the work units listed are correct, then 'sign' the units by checking the box and clicking 'Sign timesheet'.
**If you are a work-study student, your work units will be checked against your current class schedule to ensure that there is not a conflict.
Last modified: Sunday, January 29, 2012, 6:33 PM