1. HowTo Submit an Assignment
There are many different ways to turn in assignments to Moodle, but the most common way is when an instructor creates an Assignment Activity. This activity allows students to either a) upload a file (essay, photo, etc.) or b) type directly into the Moodle interface. This video will demonstrate both methods.
In essence, you must:
- Login to the MHU Moodle web site
- Scroll down to the 'My courses' area, and click the desired course
- Find and select the Assignment Activity in question - contact your instructor if you cannot find it
- Click 'Add submission' and either a) upload your file or b) enter your assignment in the text box
This brief video (2:33) will illustrate the process: